Are you looking for new Instant Pot recipes to try? In case you are out of the loop on the instant pot let me fill you in! The instant pot is slowly taking over the kitchen of former crock-pot lovers everywhere. Why? It does the job of a slow cooker plus the jobs of pressure cooker, a yogurt maker, a rice cooker, a steamer and more! It’s a very versatile machine.
It’s main benefits are it’s ability to cut cook time down. The instant pot also saves space, since it does the job of multiple machines in one!
Here are some recipe ideas to get you started with your instant pot meal planning!
- I Was Born to Cook – Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Kalyn’s Kitchen – Instant Pot Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Living Sweet Moments – Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken
- Must Have Mom – Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops
- Adventures of a Nurse – Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Pressure Cooker Recipes – Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- My Life Cook Book – Nourishing Instant Pot Beef Stew
- The Eyes of a Boy – Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Real Mom Reviews – Quick and Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Mooshu Jenne – Instant Pot Green Chile Chicken Stew
- Major Hoff Takes a Wife – Instant Pot Glazed Carrots
- Peas and Crayons – Instant Pot Vegan Lentil Chili
- Slap Dash Mom – Instant Pot Yogurt
- Kalyn’s Kitchen – Instant Pot Mexican Beans
- Pressure Cooker Recipes – Instant Pot New York Cheesecake
- Living Sweet Moments – Instant Pot Venezuelan Shredded Beef
- Adventures of a Nurse – Copy Cat Panera Mac n Cheese in the Instant Pot
- Allergy Free Alaska – Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili
- Make Real Food – Instant Pot Butternut Squash Risotto
- Rasa Malaysia – Instant Pot Creamy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Is Your Child Struggling To Learn?
This 5 day e-course will help you learn the true key to unlocking your child's potential. No matter where they learn: at home or in a traditional classroom. This information can truly make a difference for you and your child!