Today I have an awesome easy recipe for you and your kiddo’s. It is for Strawberry S’mores Pie. Boober and I love a good S’more recipe but we aren’t always near a campfire. Here is our solution!
The basic ingredients are:
1 Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
1 package of chocolate flavored instant pudding
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 pint of fresh strawberries
Smuckers Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping
- Mix Instant Pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups of milk and place in refrigerator.
- Remove Lid from Pie crust and pour a thin layer of Marshmallow topping on the bottom of the pie crust and spread smooth.
- After Pudding mix has been chilling for five minutes spoon into the pie crust and smooth.
- Drizzle the top of the pudding mix with more Marshmallow Topping
- Hull Strawberries and place on top the pie.
- Chill for 2 hours and then enjoy! We serve ours with whipped cream on top!