It’s the start of a new year! Don’t forget to create your home educator ID. With your ID you will be able to get discounts on all the back to school goodies you will need to get started this year. Here’s how to get your ID and a list of stores that will offer you a discount.
- Staples Teacher Rewards – 5% back on purchases, free shipping online, special deals are offered from time to time
- Office Depot Rewards – Offers 10% back in rewards
- Barnes and Noble bookstore – 20% off with an Educator’s Discount Card
- Book Warehouse– If you are lucky enough to have this store near you then you can snag an extra 15% off their low book prices!
- Books-A-Million – 20% for classroom purchases with a Teacher’s discount card. Apply in store
- JoAnn Crafts – 15% in-store discounts. Apply in store
- The Container Store – 15% off on supplies to organize your school room
- Lakeshore Learning Store- Teacher’s Club 15% off
- Michaels Teacher Discount – Extra 15% off
- Pizza Hut Book It Program – FREE Pizza for Home Educating Families.
- PBS- Great Free Resource for Home Educators. Sign up for the PBS LearningMedia program and you instantly have access to lesson plans, games and more.
- Tomato Ink– Offers discounts on computer ink.
Currclick– Click to download curriculum and live online classes for homeschoolers, they run sales often!
- Homeschool Buyers Co-op: They negotiate deals for homeschool families who are part of the co-op to receive discounts on tons of educational products by buying in bulk.
- Oriental Trading Company– Not really a discount store, more of a buy in bulk and save concept but still a good one!
To get your home educators ID card you can go to Homeschool Buyers Co-op and create your own ID card to print and laminate at home or they will mail you one for the cost to ship!