My son Boober and I are always together in the kitchen. It’s a wonderful place for us to bond. We love to taste taste our food, and there is nothing better then enjoying some cookie dough with him. When things get difficult for us and we fight, in kitchen we can repair any hurt feelings. Here is our latest creation!
The basic ingredients are:
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1 cup of sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla
1/4 cup of jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar and large egg & continue to mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto your baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 8 minutes. Bake until just soft.
- Immediately after removing from the stove, form a well on the top of the cookie with a spoon or thumbprint.
- Place a spoonful of jam into the well enough to fill the well to the top without spilling over.